UConn’s Fulbright Scholars Reach Out Across the World: Over the decades, scores of University of Connecticut educators have followed their academic curiosity to every corner of the globe under the renowned Fulbright Scholar Program.
Preparing to Succeed in a Global Society: Through Global House, Study Abroad, and UConn’s membership in an international network of top research universities, students are taking advantage of UConn’s growing focus on preparing its graduates to succeed in an increasingly global and diverse society.
Engineering Alum Leading Multinational Clean Energy Efforts: Zhongxue Gan ’92 MS, ’95 Ph.D., chief scientist for one of China’s largest renewable energy companies, along with numerous UConn engineering alums and former postdoctoral researchers, is among those leading a multinational corporation in its global clean energy efforts.
Exploring Human Rights From the Hague: A UConn alum interning at the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia in the Hague has the opportunity to witness international justice unfold.
- Student From Shanghai Came to Storrs to Study Business
- Nursing Alum Providing Health Care in Haiti
- Engineering Student Enjoys Best of Both Worlds in Eurotech Program
- From Graduate Student to International Researcher
- Preserving Marine Ecosystems and Local Ways of Life
- Neag Alum is Teaching in China
- Reducing Sexual Risk in India
Class News and Notes