Author Archive: Lynnette Repollet ’12 (CLAS)
- May 1, 2012 Eternal Damnation: Undergraduate Research Leads to Unexpected Discovery Sophomore Alexis Cordone conducted research on views about hell during the Reformation, and was surprised by what she found.
- April 30, 2012 Class of 2012: Michael Mizrahi One of a handful of student leaders selected for the Leadership Legacy Program, Michael Mizrahi ’12 (CLAS) has been active in the Greek community.
- April 18, 2012 Class of 2012: Anne Zinn Diagnosed with a rare eye disease in her junior year, Anne Zinn found an outlet in creative writing and now hopes to build a career around it.
- April 10, 2012 Class of 2012: Alexander Velázquez Alexander Velázquez is graduating with a dual degree in computer science and engineering and German studies. During an internship in Stuttgart, he contributed new code to a driving simulator.
- February 29, 2012 Grad Student Earns Award Nomination for Work Fighting Infectious Diseases A graduate student in pharmaceutical sciences who is helping develop new drugs to fight potentially life-threatening infectious diseases is among nine UConn finalists for a 2012 Women of Innovation Award.