Arts & Culture
CRT Adaptation of ‘Lysistrata’ Introduces MFA Acting Class
UConn MFA students are helping to give a fresh approach to an ancient Greek drama.
- February 13, 2015 Love is in the Air UConn family studies professor Kari Adamsons discusses some matters of the heart.
- February 4, 2015 Food is Art in UConn Reads Exhibits Two exhibits based on Michael Pollan’s ‘Omnivore’s Dilemma,’ the book selected for the 2014-15 UConn Reads program, open today on campus.
- January 27, 2015 Hospital’s High-tech Wall Opens Doors to Imagination UConn faculty and students designed an interactive wall for the Boston Children’s Hospital lobby.
- January 21, 2015 Benton Sets Up ‘In the Paint’ Exhibition An exhibition opening Jan. 23 at the Benton Museum features artworks that explore the world of basketball.
- January 15, 2015 What Ever Happened to Gillette Castle? In a new serialized e-book, brought to life by UConn faculty, staff, and students, readers must follow the clues to find and recover the national historic landmark.
- December 8, 2014 Best-selling Author Wally Lamb Heads to the Big Screen Behind the scenes with UConn alum Wally Lamb, whose novel Wishin’ and Hopin’ has been made into a recently released feature-length film.
- ‘CHEM 101’ Exhibit at Benton Focuses on Science of Photography December 2, 2014
- Competition Helps Drive CRT Production November 21, 2014
- The Sounds of Innovation: How UConn Research Is Resurrecting Antique Musical Instruments November 13, 2014
- Singers Keep Gullah Traditions Alive October 31, 2014