Arts & Culture
Dressing the Part: Inside the Costume Shop
From concept to curtain call, UConn’s Costume Shop enables every actor to look the part.
- October 23, 2014 Student on ‘Cloud Nine’ with Set Design for CRT Show From colonial Africa to 20th-century London, the settings of the two-act play provided challenges for the student set designer.
- October 9, 2014 Artist Inspired by Alternative Press Collection New Zealand artist Louise Menzies has created an exhibition inspired by archival materials from the Dodd Research Center.
- October 3, 2014 New Play Explores Theme of Silencing Opposition Theater professor Michael Bradford’s ‘Olives and Blood’ highlights the life and death of a Spanish writer executed during the Spanish Civil War.
- October 2, 2014 Baile Latino Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month with Jon Borges and Cristina Cutz dancing traditional Latin salsa.
- September 19, 2014 Photographer, Designer Highlight Faculty Exhibition The annual Faculty Art Exhibition features new work created by Charles Hagen and Edvin Yegir while on sabbatical leave.
- September 15, 2014 Best-selling Author Wally Lamb Heads to the Big Screen Behind the scenes with UConn alum Wally Lamb whose novel Wishin’ and Hopin’ is being made into a forthcoming feature-length film.
- Composer Remembers Events of 9/11 in New Recording September 12, 2014
- Food Conservation Posters Mark WW I Centennial September 2, 2014
- UConn Partners with Mansfield on Arts, Recreation Programs August 29, 2014
- Lego Model Aqueducts Bridge Ancient and Modern August 28, 2014