Arts & Culture
Sajak Returns to CRT’s Nutmeg Summer Series in ‘The Drowsy Chaperone’
Audiences will see a familiar face when they attend the latest summertime production in the Nutmeg Summer Series now playing at the Harriet S. Jorgensen Theatre.
- June 3, 2013 Nancy Stula Named to Lead William Benton Museum of Art New executive director brings expertise to Connecticut’s State Art Museum.
- May 29, 2013 Remembering Two Giants of Children’s Literature Acclaimed children’s author Maurice Sendak bequeathed his personal collection of works by ‘George and Martha’ author James Marshall to the Dodd Center.
- May 24, 2013 Recent Graduate Finds Early Writing Success In the two years since he graduated, Tim Stobierski has published a collection of poems, been nominated for a Pushcart Prize, and been interviewed by NPR.
- May 8, 2013 Benton Museum Docent Symposium Addresses Technology Challenges Museum docents from around the state heard how technology can help engage the public with art, at a symposium hosted by the Benton.
- May 6, 2013 Dean Grant: School of Fine Arts Brings Balance to University Life Brid Grant, the new dean of fine arts, talks about her arrival in Storrs from Dublin and her plans for the School.
- April 30, 2013 Not Your Average Joel UConn alum Joel Gamoran ’07 (CLAS) is cooking up a seriously successful culinary career – with even bigger plans for the future.
- World-Renowned Ballard Institute & Museum of Puppetry Moving to Storrs Center April 24, 2013
- Jesse Rifkin Writes on ‘What Makes Gatsby Your Classic?’ April 23, 2013
- From ‘Kiddie Lit’ to Children’s Literature: The Autobiography of Francelia Butler April 23, 2013
- When Lights Go Up Onstage, Broadway Stars Are in Storrs Spotlight April 17, 2013