Arts & Culture
Battling Stereotypes in Legally Blonde: The Musical
The leading actress in CRT’s production of Legally Blonde reflects on being brunette.
- April 22, 2014 Draw On! at the Benton A week-long activity at the Benton Museum encouraged the UConn community to have fun drawing.
- April 22, 2014 Students Launch UConn Health Literary Magazine An outlet for students and faculty at UConn Health to express their creativity is now online.
- April 18, 2014 UConn Reads Hits the Road Alumni gathered in Boston and New York City to discuss the graphic novel Persepolis.
- April 18, 2014 Art on the Frontlines ‘A Week in the Humanities’ looks at war and its meanings through art.
- April 17, 2014 Art Student Selected for Society of Illustrators Exhibition Hayato Jin Kawai ’14 (SFA) is the first UConn student to receive this highly competitive honor.
- April 7, 2014 A Trumpeter’s Journey Years of practice have paid off for music professor Louis Hanzlik, with an invitation to join the American Brass Quintet.
- How UConn Alum and Author Alena Dillon ’07 (CLAS) is Turning Absurdity into Hilarity April 4, 2014
- From Power Suits to Pink Power April 1, 2014
- Art of Stones’ Ronnie Wood Rolls into Benton Museum March 28, 2014
- CRT Debuts ‘Inspired’ Production of Goblin Market with Puppets March 27, 2014