News & Life
A Conversation With Jim Wohl, UConn’s New University Ombuds Officer
The Ombuds process is intended to help workers find solutions to workplace difficulties.
- June 19, 2013 Spring 2013 ‘Faculty Large Grant’ Award Recipients The Research Foundation’s Faculty Large Grant competition aims to help scholars better position themselves to apply for and receive extramural funding.
- June 18, 2013 UConn News Roundup 6/18/13 Read what UConn experts say about resources to help autistic children, UConn graduates’ starting salaries, and tracking this year’s cicadas in some recent media coverage.
- June 11, 2013 Summertime is Research Time for McNair Scholars This summer, four undergraduates are conducting original research and taking classes to build their skills for graduate study, as UConn’s first McNair Scholars.
- June 5, 2013 A Message From President Herbst Concerning Next Generation Connecticut President Herbst addresses the importance of Next Generation Connecticut to the entire University community.
- June 5, 2013 Connecticut Legislature Approves Transformational $1.5 Billion Investment in UConn Next Generation Connecticut will catalyze research, job creation and retention, and academic excellence.
- May 28, 2013 Storrs Center Evolving Almost Daily with Construction Projects, New Tenants New businesses have been opening at a steady pace in Storrs Center, with more scheduled to open in coming months and throughout the rest of 2013.
- Old School Friends Bring New School Flair to Plans for Asian Restaurant May 23, 2013
- Travelers EDGE Helps First Generation UConn Students Get a Degree and a Career May 23, 2013
- Human-like Opponents Lead to More Aggression in Video Game Players, UConn Study Finds May 20, 2013
- Class of 2013: Justin and Kristen Bandura, Future Lawyers May 17, 2013