News & Life
What You Should Know About UConn’s Ebola Preparedness
The University has had no suspected cases of Ebola and no quarantines, but has developed detailed contingency plans in the unlikely event of such an incident.
- October 22, 2014 Sustainable UConn On Campus Sustainability Day, a roundup of sustainability news from the latest research, to student endeavors, and ‘green’ initiatives.
- October 22, 2014 ‘Green’ Lighting to be Installed at Gampel Pavilion New energy-efficient lights to be installed this winter will drastically reduce energy consumption and costs at the arena.
- October 21, 2014 Mandatory Water Conservation Lifted, Voluntary Steps Urged Recent rainfall has partly restored stream-flow, but University officials encourage water users to continue voluntary conservation.
- October 16, 2014 Herbst Hails UConn’s Progress in State of the University Address But she warns that the gains can quickly be reversed, without sustained commitment.
- October 16, 2014 Master Plan Presents 20-Year Vision for Storrs Campus A comprehensive plan that will help shape the physical development of the Storrs campus for the next 20 years will soon be available for public review.
- October 16, 2014 UConn: A Community of Champions UConn is a vibrant community, made up of individuals whose passions drive them to succeed.
- UC Shabazz Sure to be a Champion October 14, 2014
- Start-up Seeks Solution to Plastic Waste from Water Bottles October 10, 2014
- UConn Reads 2014-15 Begins with Bioethicist’s Talk October 8, 2014
- President Herbst Schedules Office Hours for Students October 8, 2014