News & Life
Mandatory Water Conservation Lifted, Voluntary Steps Urged
Recent rainfall has partly restored stream-flow, but University officials encourage water users to continue voluntary conservation.
- October 16, 2014 Herbst Hails UConn’s Progress in State of the University Address But she warns that the gains can quickly be reversed, without sustained commitment.
- October 16, 2014 Master Plan Presents 20-Year Vision for Storrs Campus A comprehensive plan that will help shape the physical development of the Storrs campus for the next 20 years will soon be available for public review.
- October 16, 2014 UConn: A Community of Champions UConn is a vibrant community, made up of individuals whose passions drive them to succeed.
- October 14, 2014 UC Shabazz Sure to be a Champion Watch the winning ways of UConn’s Morgan foal, who is named for men’s basketball standout Shabazz Napier ’14 (CLAS).
- October 10, 2014 Start-up Seeks Solution to Plastic Waste from Water Bottles Voda, a start-up company with UConn roots, has developed a new beverage distribution service that customizes drinks to its users’ tastes.
- October 8, 2014 UConn Reads 2014-15 Begins with Bioethicist’s Talk Philosopher Peter Singer will speak on the topic ‘No Dilemma for Vegans: A Response to Pollan’ at Jorgensen on Oct. 9.
- President Herbst Schedules Office Hours for Students October 8, 2014
- Let Them Eat Cake: Jonathan XIV Turns 1 October 5, 2014
- One on One with Political Guru Stu Rothenberg October 2, 2014
- UConn Reads Kicks Off with Talk by Bioethics Expert October 1, 2014