News & Life
UConn Reads: Our Book, The Omnivore’s Dilemma
This year’s selection is a special match for a community ready for a wide-ranging conversation about American ways of eating.
- September 12, 2014 ‘A Book That Changed My Life,’ The Short List Find out which six titles made it to the UConn Reads short list.
- September 10, 2014 UConn: The View From Above See the Storrs campus from a fresh perspective.
- September 10, 2014 Mandatory Water Conservation Measures Instituted Because of seasonally dry conditions, UConn has issued a Stage II Water Watch that includes both mandatory and voluntary conservation measures.
- September 9, 2014 UConn Retains No. 19 Spot in U.S. News & World Report Rankings The University continues to build on its growing national reputation for far-sighted initiatives and student achievement.
- September 9, 2014 ‘A Book That Changed My Life,’ The Long List The UConn Reads committee makes a first cut from among the 215 nominations this year.
- September 4, 2014 Emeritus Biology Professor George Vlasto Dies Vlasto, assistant professor of physiology and neurobiology, taught at the Stamford campus until his retirement in 1992.
- UConn Water Conservation Advisory September 4, 2014
- Child Anxiety Expert Golda Ginsburg Joins UConn Health September 2, 2014
- Makeover of a Mascot August 29, 2014
- $2.3 M Pledge will Establish Endowed Chair in Nursing August 28, 2014