News & Life
Philanthropists to Receive Carole and Ray Neag Medal of Honor
UConn Health to salute Neag Medal honorees at White Coat Gala
- February 25, 2015 For UConn, Another Year of Record High Applications Applications to the Class of ’19 set records in quantity and quality.
- February 11, 2015 Old School Games Students played giant versions of classic board games last Friday, during Winter Weekend.
- January 30, 2015 Philosopher Focuses on Questions of Self-Knowledge, Truth Dorit Bar-On is developing a ‘humanities version’ of a scientific lab, with collaborative research among a variety of scholars in the field of communication.
- January 29, 2015 Cheerleader Takes Time Out from Lab for Super Bowl When she isn’t in the lab building an incubator for testing cancer cells, engineering major Alyssa Merkle is a cheerleader for the New England Patriots.
- January 29, 2015 Dog Days of Winter Husky dog Jonathan XIV is in his element frolicking in deep snow.
- January 22, 2015 UConn Alums Shine Among State’s Rising Stars Nine young UConn alumni feature in Connecticut Magazine’s 2015 ’40 Under 40,’ which honors the state’s ‘best and brightest among Generation Next.’
- The Students Are Back! January 20, 2015
- Honoring MLK Through Service January 20, 2015
- A Message from President Herbst on MLK Day January 19, 2015
- More Students Get a Jump on Credits in Winter Term January 15, 2015