UConn Health Today www.uchc.edu
The UConn Health Today News section is the online source of news and information about UConn Health, including the John Dempsey Hospital and the Schools of Medicine and Dental Medicine.
Child Advocate Report on Sandy Hook Shooting Finds Missed Opportunities
UConn Health psychologist Julian Ford was one of six primary authors of the report.
- November 19, 2014 Countdown Begins to Opening of Outpatient Pavilion The first clinical project of Bioscience Connecticut is scheduled to open in less than two months.
- November 18, 2014 Pioneering Paths to Healing The innovative careers and research pursuits of faculty and alumni demonstrate how the University community is pushing the boundaries of the future of medicine.
- November 18, 2014 Alzheimer’s Disease – Setting the Record Straight UConn Health geriatric psychiatrist Kristina Zdanys clears up some misconceptions about the most common form of dementia.
- November 14, 2014 Improving the State’s Electronic Health Records A UConn Health researcher is working to standardize electronic health records across the state and ultimately improve patient care.
- November 13, 2014 Legalizing Medical Marijuana – Is Recreational Use Next? A UConn Health child and adolescent psychiatrist discusses the effects of marijuana on youth and the potential impact of legalizing its use.
- November 10, 2014 Preventing iPosture Pain A UConn Health physical therapist offers tips for preventing the health consequences of spending too much time hunched over your high-tech tool.
- All in the Family: UConn Health’s Father-Daughter Ob/Gyn Team November 7, 2014
- Stuck in Survival Mode: Insights into Turning Down Your Stress Level November 6, 2014
- Dr. Bruce Strober, A Leader in Psoriasis Treatments November 5, 2014
- Tiny Patient Prompts Advance in Neuro-genetics November 4, 2014