UConn Health Today www.uchc.edu
The UConn Health Today News section is the online source of news and information about UConn Health, including the John Dempsey Hospital and the Schools of Medicine and Dental Medicine.
Immune Response Key to Beating Ebola
Is medicine on the verge of getting the upper hand against the Ebola virus? An infectious diseases physician at UConn Health discusses the potential for therapy and vaccines.
- October 29, 2014 New Collaboration to Create World-Class Microscopy Center UConn and scientific instrument maker FEI will create a center featuring some of the most advanced commercially available electron microscopes.
- October 29, 2014 Blending Faith and Science to Combat Obesity Part of a semester-long series exploring obesity research by UConn faculty.
- October 24, 2014 Enhancing Diversity in the Biomedical Workforce UConn’s CICATS is among a select group of institutions to take part in a new NIH initiative.
- October 22, 2014 Doctors Must Examine Own Weight Bias Before Treating Patients, Researcher Says Part of a semester-long series exploring obesity research by UConn faculty.
- October 20, 2014 UConn Doubling Capacity to Cultivate Business Startups The University’s Technology Incubation Program enables business ventures to develop their commercial ideas in high-tech facilities.
- October 16, 2014 UConn Health Takes Steps to Respond to Potential Ebola Cases UConn Health has a well-coordinated plan for both inpatient and outpatient areas that addresses the detection and treatment of potential Ebola cases.
- Herbst Hails UConn’s Progress in State of the University Address October 16, 2014
- Flu Shots: One Size Does Not Fit All October 15, 2014
- ‘Advergames’ a New Front in Fight Against Childhood Obesity October 8, 2014
- UConn Researcher Receives NIH Pioneer Award October 7, 2014