UConn Health Today www.uchc.edu
The UConn Health Today News section is the online source of news and information about UConn Health, including the John Dempsey Hospital and the Schools of Medicine and Dental Medicine.
Philanthropists to Receive Carole and Ray Neag Medal of Honor
UConn Health to salute Neag Medal honorees at White Coat Gala
- February 23, 2015 The Impact of Social Media on Body Image A UConn psychologist on the “selfie” culture, and how to approach a friend or family member who may be suffering from an eating disorder.
- February 19, 2015 Avoiding Winter’s Hazards Advice from the experts on successfully navigating the cold, snowy challenges of the winter of ’15
- February 18, 2015 Never Too Early to Consider End-of-life Wishes UConn Health’s Dr. Susan Levine explains the importance of discussing advance care planning with your family and physician.
- February 10, 2015 Measles and the Risks of Skipping Vaccines Infectious diseases specialists at UConn Health say failure to keep current on recommended immunizations defies decades of medical knowledge.
- February 6, 2015 UConn Urologist Picked to Lead New Bladder Cancer Institute A donor with no previous ties to the University sought out a UConn Health expert to drive the advancement of bladder cancer care and research.
- February 5, 2015 Getting Ahead of Antibiotic-resistant Bacteria A UConn medicinal chemist has developed software with a colleague at Duke that could help make more resilient antibiotics.
- Hospital’s High-tech Wall Opens Doors to Imagination January 27, 2015
- UConn Alums Shine Among State’s Rising Stars January 22, 2015
- Have Faith in the Flu Shot January 22, 2015
- Vitamin D as Colon Cancer Foe January 21, 2015