UConn Health Today www.uchc.edu
The UConn Health Today News section is the online source of news and information about UConn Health, including the John Dempsey Hospital and the Schools of Medicine and Dental Medicine.
Monitoring Work-related Illnesses in Connecticut
A recent UConn Health study shows the number of work-related illnesses in the state has declined but remains above the national average.
- August 27, 2014 Hartford’s Burgdorf Clinic is Rooted in the Community An urban garden outside a North End clinic for the underserved provides fresh produce and education on nutrition and health.
- August 20, 2014 Future Physicians and Dentists Arrive at UConn Health Incoming UConn Health students – 144-strong – began the year with the presentation of the iconic white coats.
- August 13, 2014 UConn Biologist on West Africa’s Ebola Outbreak Professor Kenneth Noll discusses the largest outbreak on record and why it is unlikely to spread to the U.S.
- August 13, 2014 UConn Program Interests Youth in Health Careers The Aetna Health Professions Partnership Initiative prepares students from populations underrepresented in health care fields for academic success.
- August 11, 2014 Coping with Back-to-School Anxiety Child psychologist Golda Ginsburg offers tips on how to help your child make a smooth transition back to the classroom.
- August 5, 2014 Uninviting Microbes to Your Summer Outings The science of microbiology has practical applications that extend beyond the laboratory and into the home.
- Possible Breakthrough in Battle Against Drug-Resistant Diseases July 23, 2014
- The Pros and Cons of Going Gluten-Free July 15, 2014
- UConn Health Accolades – July ’14 July 15, 2014
- Dee Rowe Benefits from Personalized Cancer Treatment at UConn Health July 8, 2014