UConn Health Today www.uchc.edu
The UConn Health Today News section is the online source of news and information about UConn Health, including the John Dempsey Hospital and the Schools of Medicine and Dental Medicine.
UConn Health/JAX Scientist Named AAAS Fellow
Reinhard Laubenbacher, a joint appointment between JAX and UConn Health, has been named a 2015 AAAS Fellow
- November 24, 2015 Unable to Savor Your Holiday Meal? The Taste and Smell Clinic at UConn Health treats patients with taste and smell problems.
- November 19, 2015 The Value and Imperative of Embracing Diversity President Herbst reflects on diversity at UConn, in light of current events in Paris and around the world, and a recent task force report.
- November 18, 2015 Cardiology Physician-Scientist Joins JAX Genomic Medicine, UConn Health Dr. Travis Hinson, a cardiologist whose research focuses on heart muscle diseases, will take up a joint appointment in January.
- November 13, 2015 Life, Trauma, Death: A Resident Physician’s Perspective Veronica Tucker writes about an experience she had as a resident physician in the emergency room at UConn Health.
- November 12, 2015 Patient Perspective: Lloyd Darley on the Road to Recovery “Dr. Azrin was there and told us his team was all set to treat Lloyd,” says Debbie Darley. “Everything just rolled so smoothly.”
- November 11, 2015 Researchers Aim to Regenerate Human Limbs by 2030 UConn launches major research initiative called The HEAL Project.
- UConn Reshaping the Future of Medical Education November 4, 2015
- New Course to Address Weight Bias in Clinical Settings November 3, 2015
- Raising Breast Cancer Awareness in the Community October 28, 2015
- UConn Health Earns ‘A’ in Patient Safety October 28, 2015