UConn Health Today www.uchc.edu
The UConn Health Today News section is the online source of news and information about UConn Health, including the John Dempsey Hospital and the Schools of Medicine and Dental Medicine.
UConn, JAX Genomic Medicine Announce Joint Center for Single Cell Genomics
The new center will represent the first JAX-UConn cooperative facility.
- August 25, 2015 Storrs Center Physician Brings Experience, Empathy to Patient Care Meet Dr. Pamela Moore, family physician and director of medical services at UConn Health in Storrs Center.
- August 18, 2015 When Getting Your Flu Shot, Timing is Everything Pharmacies are already advertising the influenza vaccine. But if you think it’s a little early to be getting a flu shot – you’re right.
- August 14, 2015 An IDEA Comes Through with Flying Colors A UConn student put his idea to offer support to pediatric cancer patients into practice, thanks to a grant from the University.
- August 13, 2015 Keeping Runners Safe in Summer Heat The New Balance Falmouth Road Race is a living lab for UConn researchers studying exertional heat stroke.
- August 7, 2015 A Pharmacist Explains Why Drugs Cost So Much UConn’s Lisa Holle explains how prescription drug prices are set and discusses some of the efforts to rein them in.
- July 27, 2015 Delirium Shows its Signature Researchers have developed a new blood test that can detect and help prevent delirium in the elderly.
- ‘Talk to Your Mother’ Proves to be Healthy Advice July 10, 2015
- Child Bullies Most Often Pick on Others for ‘Being Fat’ July 6, 2015
- Associate VP Ann Marie Capo Promoted to Vice President July 6, 2015
- U.S. Sen. Blumenthal Visits UConn Health July 1, 2015