UConn Health Today www.uchc.edu
The UConn Health Today News section is the online source of news and information about UConn Health, including the John Dempsey Hospital and the Schools of Medicine and Dental Medicine.
U.S. Sen. Blumenthal Visits UConn Health
U.S. Sen. Richard Blumenthal met with UConn Health officials Tuesday to discuss the important role data registries will play in the future of health care.
- June 29, 2015 In A Word: Transgender Transition Through Speech Transgender clients at the UConn Speech and Hearing Clinic receive guidance on vocal changes that support their transition.
- June 26, 2015 Quiet that Ringing in the Brain A UConn researcher investigating potassium channels has tested a promising new drug for treating epilepsy and tinnitus.
- June 24, 2015 Next Year’s Budget Prioritizes Academic Mission The Trustees today adopted FY ’16 spending plans for the University and UConn Health that protect critical areas of teaching and research.
- June 19, 2015 Dr. Kamran Safavi Receives Board of Directors Award Dr. Safavi, an international leader in endodontology, was honored for academic, administrative, and clinical excellence.
- June 18, 2015 Rinse and Repeat to Remove Anxiety UConn researchers found the first scientific evidence of a link between anxiety and ritualized behavior.
- June 12, 2015 Liang Appointed as Medical School Dean Dr. Bruce Liang is an internationally renowned cardiologist and researcher, who has held several leadership positions at UConn Health.