Benton Museum to Display Shakespeare’s ‘First Folio’ in 2016
“First Folio! The Book That Gave Us Shakespeare” – a traveling exhibit – will make a month-long stop at UConn next year.
- February 27, 2015 Philanthropists to Receive Carole and Ray Neag Medal of Honor UConn Health to salute Neag Medal honorees at White Coat Gala
- February 27, 2015 CRT Adaptation of ‘Lysistrata’ Introduces MFA Acting Class UConn MFA students are helping to give a fresh approach to an ancient Greek drama.
- February 26, 2015 FCC to Consider ‘Net Neutrality’ Will high speed internet service providers join the ranks of public utilities?
- February 26, 2015 QR Codes Engineered into Cybersecurity Protection Engineers took the ordinary QR code and transformed it into a high-end cybersecurity application that can protect the integrity of computer microchips.
- February 26, 2015 New Peanut Allergy Test Goes Beyond Scratching the Surface UConn chemists have developed a new test for peanut allergies that is capable of determining the potential intensity of a patient’s allergic reaction through just a few drops of blood.
- February 25, 2015 For UConn, Another Year of Record High Applications Applications to the Class of ’19 set records in quantity and quality.
- Philosopher Ponders ‘Alien Minds’ for NASA February 24, 2015
- Abuzz Over Ovulation Similarities Between Two Very Different Species February 23, 2015
- Tesla’s Bid to Bypass Connecticut Law February 23, 2015
- The Impact of Social Media on Body Image February 23, 2015
- Avoiding Winter’s Hazards February 19, 2015