Money May Not Buy Happiness, But It Helps, Poll Finds
A new UConn/Courant poll measures Americans’ happiness with their lives, and finds that income and related factors play an important role.
- June 18, 2013 UConn News Roundup 6/18/13 Read what UConn experts say about resources to help autistic children, UConn graduates’ starting salaries, and tracking this year’s cicadas in some recent media coverage.
- June 17, 2013 UConn Joins ‘eduroam’ Group for Worldwide Internet Access Participation in the global partnership makes it easy to stay connected from a wide range of institutions around the world.
- June 13, 2013 Prime Climbs: From Rock Bottom to the Tops of the World Alumna Carol Masheter gives a glimpse into the high-altitude odyssey that led her, at 65, to become the oldest woman to climb the world’s highest peaks.
- June 12, 2013 Bioscience Connecticut: Year One Milestones The first year of the Bioscience Connecticut initiative has seen more than 500 new jobs on the Health Center campus and steady progress on all goals.
- June 12, 2013 Graduate Student Uses Ancient Skills in Modern Conservation Efforts If this Ph.D. candidate has her way, people will learn to do more than just look at their surroundings; they’ll truly observe what’s there.
- June 11, 2013 NIH Awards $13M-plus for UConn Immunology Research A federal grant funds five more years of UConn Health Center scientists’ study of immune response to infection.
- Health Center Researchers Awarded State Stem Cell Funds June 11, 2013
- UConn Researchers’ Excavation Highlights Overlooked Chapter of Jewish History June 10, 2013
- Study Shows How Young Genes Become Essential for Life June 7, 2013
- Sajak Returns to CRT’s Nutmeg Summer Series in ‘The Drowsy Chaperone’ June 6, 2013
- A Message From President Herbst Concerning Next Generation Connecticut June 5, 2013