A Conversation With Jim Wohl, UConn’s New University Ombuds Officer
The Ombuds process is intended to help workers find solutions to workplace difficulties.
- June 19, 2013 Neuroscience Professor Wins Prestigious National Research Award Rashmi Bansal hopes her research will help those suffering from multiple sclerosis and related diseases.
- June 18, 2013 UConn News Roundup 6/18/13 Read what UConn experts say about resources to help autistic children, UConn graduates’ starting salaries, and tracking this year’s cicadas in some recent media coverage.
- June 18, 2013 Money May Not Buy Happiness, But It Helps, Poll Finds A new UConn/Courant poll measures Americans’ happiness with their lives, and finds that income and related factors play an important role.
- June 17, 2013 UConn Joins ‘eduroam’ Group for Worldwide Internet Access Participation in the global partnership makes it easy to stay connected from a wide range of institutions around the world.
- June 13, 2013 Prime Climbs: From Rock Bottom to the Tops of the World Alumna Carol Masheter gives a glimpse into the high-altitude odyssey that led her, at 65, to become the oldest woman to climb the world’s highest peaks.
- June 12, 2013 Bioscience Connecticut: Year One Milestones The first year of the Bioscience Connecticut initiative has seen more than 500 new jobs on the Health Center campus and steady progress on all goals.
- Spring 2013 ‘Faculty Large Grant’ Award Recipients June 19, 2013
- Graduate Student Uses Ancient Skills in Modern Conservation Efforts June 12, 2013
- Health Center Researchers Awarded State Stem Cell Funds June 11, 2013
- NIH Awards $13M-plus for UConn Immunology Research June 11, 2013
- Summertime is Research Time for McNair Scholars June 11, 2013