ABCs for a Successful Workforce
UConn is producing not only research that will lead to the creation of new industries, but the teachers to educate the future workforce.
- September 19, 2014 Photographer, Designer Highlight Faculty Exhibition The annual Faculty Art Exhibition features new work created by Charles Hagen and Edvin Yegir while on sabbatical leave.
- September 18, 2014 IMCORP: On the Fast Track to Success A Connecticut company built on UConn technology is one of the fastest-growing engineering firms in the U.S.
- September 18, 2014 UConn Reads: Our Book, The Omnivore’s Dilemma This year’s selection is a special match for a community ready for a wide-ranging conversation about American ways of eating.
- September 17, 2014 UConn’s Value to Connecticut: $3.4 Billion a Year An independent firm reports that the University also supports more than 24,000 jobs, and provides $202 million in tax revenue.
- September 16, 2014 Power Lines Offer Environmental Benefits: UConn Study The landscape in the transmission corridors provides habitat for hundreds of species of native plants and animals.
- September 15, 2014 Genetic Screening and Breast Cancer Risk Two UConn Health genetic counselors discuss a recent call for much wider use of genetic screening for breast cancer.
- An Independent Scotland: The Breakup of the UK? September 17, 2014
- Rudd Center for Food Policy and Obesity Moves to UConn September 12, 2014
- The Public’s Perception of the Obesity Epidemic September 12, 2014
- Composer Remembers Events of 9/11 in New Recording September 12, 2014
- Memories, Memorials, and the 9/11 Museum September 10, 2014