Genome Research on Mouth Fungi May Help Predict Infections
The UConn study will advance the treatment of oral infections in those with a suppressed immune system.
- March 10, 2014 Newton Moves Foundation Toward Focus on Donor Interests The Foundation president discusses strategic philanthropy and other ways to boost the University’s fundraising.
- March 10, 2014 Information for Fusco Lecture, Spring Speakers A reminder about three speakers of note who are coming to campus over the next several weeks.
- March 7, 2014 Cracking Down on Cyber Crime UConn alumnus Jim Trainor ’93 MPA works for the FBI’s Cyber Division.
- March 6, 2014 Oscar Arias to Give Human Rights Talk at UConn Costa Rica’s former President and Nobel Peace Laureate Oscar Arias will give a public lecture on March 14.
- March 5, 2014 Plant Biologist Pamela Diggle Joins UConn Faculty Diggle, current president of the Botanical Society of America, comes to UConn from the University of Colorado.
- March 4, 2014 Credit Card Data Theft: Stopping the Hackers Is it time for the U.S. to switch to more advanced credit cards?