UConn Underscores Commitment to Financial Aid
UConn has made targeted policy and budget decisions to remain affordable for students and their families.
- December 19, 2014 New Stem Cell Research Collaboration Focuses on Rare Diseases The University has announced a new stem cell research collaboration in the field of rare disease with Connecticut firm Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- December 18, 2014 UConn Law Creates Two New Master’s Degrees The new degree programs in human rights and social justice and energy and environmental law are intended to meet emerging needs in society.
- December 16, 2014 Big Data and the Science of the Christmas Tree A UConn bioinformatics researcher is helping develop tools that will enable more scientists to start finding meaning in massive amounts of data.
- December 16, 2014 Personalized Medicine Company to be Located at UConn Health A new company formed by two Jackson Laboratory researchers is joining UConn’s Technology Incubation Program at Farmington.
- December 16, 2014 Popular Cosmetic Fix May Threaten Bone Density A UConn oral radiologist says the off-label use of Botox to treat jaw pain appears to have a dangerous side effect.
- December 15, 2014 The Hartford Convention and the Specter of Secession Law professor Mark Janis looks back 200 years to the time when New England nearly pulled out of the national union.
- UConn Undergraduates Head to National Moot Court Contest December 12, 2014
- Five-day Black-and-white Challenge Comes to Campus December 12, 2014
- Emeritus Professor of English Charles Boer Dies December 12, 2014
- Fisheries Management Study Casts Aside Conventional Wisdom December 10, 2014
- UConn Seeks to Buy Nathan Hale Inn for Student Housing December 10, 2014