BioBlitz: A Race Against Time
UConn scientists and the public tallied nearly 1,200 species during a 24-hour survey of biodiversity on and around the Storrs campus.
- July 27, 2015 Delirium Shows its Signature Researchers have developed a new blood test that can detect and help prevent delirium in the elderly.
- July 27, 2015 BioBlitz: Exploring Biodiversity Close to Home Children and adults joined scientists in observing and cataloging nature during UConn’s BioBlitz July 24-25.
- July 23, 2015 Multitasking Increases Study Time, Lowers Grades A UConn researcher says multitasking hurts college students more than they think.
- July 22, 2015 Local Foods a Recipe for Success Take a few bunches of locally grown produce and add a dash of ingenuity from UConn’s chefs for a winning combination.
- July 21, 2015 UConn Reads: The Great Racial Divide Sociologist Nancy Naples recounts her own experiences of how discrimination can divide friends and split families.
- July 20, 2015 Sculpting a Tradition – The Husky Dog Statue Twenty years since the statue was unveiled, a photo with the bronze Husky dog is one of UConn’s favorite traditions.
- Fight Against Fascism Not Over July 15, 2015
- Emeritus Professor of German Studies Donald Crosby Dies July 15, 2015
- UConn Reads: The Immigrant Journey July 14, 2015
- Back from the Brink? The Greek Debt Crisis and the Eurozone July 13, 2015
- Engineers Support Landmark Transportation Initiative July 10, 2015