Philosopher Focuses on Questions of Self-Knowledge, Truth
Dorit Bar-On is developing a ‘humanities version’ of a scientific lab, with collaborative research among a variety of scholars in the field of communication.
- January 29, 2015 Cheerleader Takes Time Out from Lab for Super Bowl When she isn’t in the lab building an incubator for testing cancer cells, engineering major Alyssa Merkle is a cheerleader for the New England Patriots.
- January 29, 2015 Dog Days of Winter Husky dog Jonathan XIV was in his element this week, frolicking in deep snow after the blizzard.
- January 28, 2015 Building the Next Generation of Efficient Computers A UConn researcher has uncovered important information about the kinetics behind a new form of computer memory.
- January 27, 2015 Hospital’s High-tech Wall Opens Doors to Imagination UConn faculty and students designed an interactive wall for the Boston Children’s Hospital lobby.
- January 26, 2015 Harry A. Gampel Pavilion: The House that Basketball Built Opened 25 years ago this month, Gampel Pavilion quickly became a crossroads for college basketball.
- January 26, 2015 Sharing News on Facebook Boosts Involvement A UConn study shows that people who share news stories on Facebook are more likely to be engaged in the news than those who simply read the news online.
- Getting a Taste of a Sustainable Food System January 23, 2015
- A 21st-century Approach to Teaching Social Studies January 23, 2015
- UConn Alums Shine Among State’s Rising Stars January 22, 2015
- Have Faith in the Flu Shot January 22, 2015
- Benton Sets Up ‘In the Paint’ Exhibition January 21, 2015