Power Lines Offer Environmental Benefits: UConn Study
The landscape in the transmission corridors provides habitat for hundreds of species of native plants and animals.
- September 15, 2014 Genetic Screening and Breast Cancer Risk Two UConn Health genetic counselors discuss a recent call for much wider use of genetic screening for breast cancer.
- September 15, 2014 Best-selling Author Wally Lamb Heads to the Big Screen Behind the scenes with UConn alum Wally Lamb whose novel Wishin’ and Hopin’ is being made into a forthcoming feature-length film.
- September 12, 2014 Rudd Center for Food Policy and Obesity Moves to UConn A new partnership with the Rudd Center for Food Policy and Obesity was announced today in Hartford.
- September 12, 2014 The Public’s Perception of the Obesity Epidemic Does the American public understand the significance of the country’s weight issue? Data from the Roper Center tell the story.
- September 10, 2014 UConn: The View From Above See the Storrs campus from a fresh perspective.
- September 10, 2014 UConn to Host 2014 Gubernatorial Debate The Hartford Courant and FOX CT will partner with UConn for a live televised gubernatorial debate on Oct. 2.
- ‘A Book That Changed My Life,’ The Short List September 12, 2014
- Composer Remembers Events of 9/11 in New Recording September 12, 2014
- Memories, Memorials, and the 9/11 Museum September 10, 2014
- Mandatory Water Conservation Measures Instituted September 10, 2014
- UConn Retains No. 19 Spot in U.S. News & World Report Rankings September 9, 2014