Child Anxiety Expert Golda Ginsburg Joins UConn Health Faculty
Ginsburg, a psychiatry professor, joins UConn from the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- September 2, 2014 Food Conservation Posters Mark WW I Centennial Eat less and feed the troops was the message of First World War-era posters now on display at the Benton Museum.
- September 1, 2014 Monitoring Work-related Illnesses in Connecticut A recent UConn Health study shows the number of work-related illnesses in the state has declined but remains above the national average.
- August 29, 2014 What’s Behind Grocery Store Sticker Shock? A UConn expert on food systems explains why shoppers may be in for a shock at the grocery store as they prepare for cookouts this Labor Day weekend.
- August 29, 2014 Makeover of a Mascot Jonathan the costumed mascot will have a new look when he meets and greets Husky fans at Rentschler Field today.
- August 29, 2014 UConn Partners with Mansfield on Arts, Recreation Programs UConn’s Community School of the Arts and the town’s Parks and Recreation Department are joining forces to provide programs to the community.
- August 28, 2014 $2.3 M Pledge will Establish Endowed Chair in Nursing The pledge, the largest to date for the School, comes from a couple with longstanding ties to the University.
- Lego Model Aqueducts Bridge Ancient and Modern August 28, 2014
- Manchester’s Top-ranked Two Among Honors Freshmen August 27, 2014
- Hartford’s Burgdorf Clinic is Rooted in the Community August 27, 2014
- Faculty Hiring Plan Helps Decrease Class Size August 26, 2014
- Destination: Regional Campus August 26, 2014