Bob Diaco: Man on a Mission
Get an insider’s look into the philosophies guiding new UConn head football coach Bob Diaco as he seeks to take the Huskies to a new level.
- November 21, 2014 Child Advocate Report on Sandy Hook Shooting Finds Missed Opportunities UConn Health psychologist Julian Ford was one of six primary authors of the report.
- November 21, 2014 Competition Helps Drive CRT Production As performances of the musical ‘The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee’ get underway, UConn faculty reflect on the nature of competition.
- November 20, 2014 Preparing to Shape the Future with 3-D Printing Students in UConn’s 3-D Printing Club are learning first-hand the functional and artistic potential of 3-D printing.
- November 20, 2014 Social Media Engagement ‘Significantly Impacts’ Soda Choice The volume of conversations matters more than the sentiments expressed, UConn researchers found.
- November 19, 2014 Countdown Begins to Opening of Outpatient Pavilion The first clinical project of Bioscience Connecticut is scheduled to open in less than two months.
- November 19, 2014 Social Work Practice and the Ongoing Impact of History UConn social work students explore the continuing effects of the Holocaust in Germany, while students from Merseburg learn about the history of race and its legacy in the U.S.
- Small Cash Rewards Pay Off in Weight Loss Plans November 19, 2014
- Pioneering Paths to Healing November 18, 2014
- Alzheimer’s Disease – Setting the Record Straight November 18, 2014
- Solving the Future with Abstract Algebra November 17, 2014
- Close to Home Scholarship Builds Strong UConn Tie November 17, 2014