Healthy Relationships Help Foster Healthy Eating Habits
Part of a semester-long series exploring obesity research by UConn faculty.
- October 1, 2014 UConn Reads Kicks Off with Talk by Bioethics Expert Philosopher Peter Singer will speak on the topic ‘No Dilemma for Vegans: A Response to Pollan’ at Jorgensen on Oct. 9.
- September 30, 2014 Students Speak Out About Suicide Suicide is the second leading cause of death among college students. A student panel discussed how their lives had been affected by the issue.
- September 29, 2014 Achievement Gap Exists in Online Reading Skills A UConn study found a significant achievement gap in online reading comprehension between students in higher and lower-income schools.
- September 29, 2014 Smoking Out the Facts in the E-cigarette Debate UConn Health psychologist Mark Litt discusses the pros and cons of e-cigs.
- September 26, 2014 Stone Age Site Challenges Assumptions About Early Technology A UConn scientist finds local innovation, not population expansion, explains the appearance of new technologies in Eurasia 300,000 years ago.
- September 26, 2014 USA Women’s Squad Packed with Huskies for FIBA Tournament USA Basketball on Tuesday named five current and former Huskies as members of the 2014 FIBA World Championship team.
- PBS Traces Roots of ‘Born Champion’ Rebecca Lobo September 30, 2014
- It’s On Us to Eliminate Sexual Assault, Harassment September 26, 2014
- Geoscientist Lisa Park Boush Joins UConn Faculty September 25, 2014
- Old Story, New Plot: A Look at Censorship September 25, 2014
- Dollars to Pounds: Boosting Purchasing Power to Lower Obesity Rates September 24, 2014