Uninviting Microbes to Your Summer Outings
The science of microbiology has practical applications that extend beyond the laboratory and into the home.
- June 9, 2014 Bioscience Connecticut: 2,300 Jobs Over Two Years Construction continues to move ahead on schedule and on budget, with the UConn Health Outpatient Pavilion on track to be completed by year’s end.
- June 9, 2014 UConn Health Accolades – June 2014 A round-up of the latest awards and accolades for UConn Health employees including kudos to public safety officers who carried the torch to benefit Special Olympics.
- June 3, 2014 Nervous New Mom Glad She Picked UConn Health First-time mother Lisa Brenner had lots of concerns but thanks to the reassuring guidance of Dr. Ramzi Alkass and his team, her baby’s delivery was a smooth one.
- June 3, 2014 UConn Health in the News – Late May/June ‘14 UConn Health experts discuss a variety of topics including an update on the new UConn Health, ADHD in women, the dangers of pool chemicals, and how light impacts our health.
- May 30, 2014 Basketball Hall of Famer Bill Walton Talks Back Pain Relief Walton visited UConn Health Thursday promoting an innovative procedure that he feels saved his life.
- May 29, 2014 UConn Health June Programs, Events Here’s what’s happening in June and early July 2014.
- Sun Safety May 28, 2014
- NIH Official Voices Strong Support for Research Funding May 23, 2014
- New Relief for Chronic Back Pain May 15, 2014
- Commencement for UConn Health Classes of 2014 May 12, 2014