UConn Health Today www.uchc.edu
The Health Center News section is the online source of news and information about the University of Connecticut Health Center, including the John Dempsey Hospital and the Schools of Medicine and Dental Medicine.
UConn Health Receives $3 Million for Cancer Research
The gift from Ray ’56 (CLAS) and Carole Neag will support research on genomics-guided cancer treatment.
- April 17, 2014 Tips for Travelers UConn Health’s Dr. Paul Skolnik discusses what you can do to make sure your trip this summer is a safe and healthy one.
- April 16, 2014 Gala Draws Support for UConn Health Nearly 900 supporters celebrated UConn Health at the fifth annual White Coat Gala April 12.
- April 16, 2014 Health, Safety and Environment Fair Returns This year’s event drew more than 1,000 employees, students and volunteers and featured a wing-eating contest to go with the “Hot, Hot, Hot!” theme.
- April 15, 2014 New Approach to Protecting Heart Failure Patients UConn Health’s Dr. Bruce Liang has uncovered a protective mechanism against this common, chronic condition.
- April 11, 2014 ‘Brushing Bunny’ Helping Improve Children’s Oral Health Urban Health Scholars at UConn Health are using a unique tool to encourage children to brush.
- April 10, 2014 Developing a Medical School Curriculum for the 21st Century Renovating UConn Health’s academic building, along with the curriculum, is part of the changes taking place at the medical school.