UConn Health Today www.uchc.edu
The Health Center News section is the online source of news and information about the University of Connecticut Health Center, including the John Dempsey Hospital and the Schools of Medicine and Dental Medicine.
UConn Adopts Bold Academic Vision
The University has adopted a wide-ranging new academic vision to shape its next decade of progess.
- April 22, 2014 Students Launch UConn Health Literary Magazine An outlet for students and faculty at UConn Health to express their creativity is now online.
- April 22, 2014 UConn Health Names New Ob/Gyn Chair Dr. Molly Brewer is a nationally recognized expert in women’s cancer prevention research and clinical care.
- April 18, 2014 The ABC’s of Managing Your Medications UConn Health pharmacists give valuable advice on how to take and store your medicines correctly.
- April 18, 2014 Tips for Travelers UConn Health’s Dr. Paul Skolnik discusses what you can do to make sure your trip this summer is a safe and healthy one.
- April 17, 2014 UConn Health Receives $3 Million for Cancer Research The gift from Ray ’56 (CLAS) and Carole Neag will support research on genomics-guided cancer treatment.
- April 16, 2014 Gala Draws Support for UConn Health Nearly 900 supporters celebrated UConn Health at the fifth annual White Coat Gala April 12.
- Health, Safety and Environment Fair Returns April 16, 2014
- New Approach to Protecting Heart Failure Patients April 15, 2014
- ‘Brushing Bunny’ Helping Improve Children’s Oral Health April 11, 2014
- Developing a Medical School Curriculum for the 21st Century April 10, 2014