UConn Health Today www.uchc.edu
The Health Center News section is the online source of news and information about the University of Connecticut Health Center, including the John Dempsey Hospital and the Schools of Medicine and Dental Medicine.
UConn Health Continues to Grow Clinical Faculty
More than 50 physicians have joined since the start of last fiscal year.
- March 6, 2014 UConn Health in the News: February – Early March 2014 UConn Health experts discuss a variety of topics including personalized medicine; athletes and their hearts; women in science; and the benefits of probiotics.
- March 6, 2014 Sundae Celebration of Clinical Excellence UConn Health holds an ice cream social to mark milestones in infection prevention and door-to-balloon time standards.
- March 4, 2014 Raising Colon Cancer Awareness Among Minorities Dr. Jose Orellana, internal medicine physician at UConn Health, discusses why some minority groups are at increased risk of the disease.
- February 28, 2014 The Man in the Crane Wayne Miller spends his work day in a small compartment 250 feet in the air helping to construct UConn Health’s new hospital tower.
- February 28, 2014 Go Red For Women Student Art Exhibit Farmington and West Hartford schools participated in the art contest displayed at UConn Health.
- February 28, 2014 UConn Health Accolades — February 2014 Drew wins research award; Jaffe receives MERIT honor; Laurencin named to fellowship; and Neag cancer team recognized.